Monday, August 10, 2009

At a Loss for Words....

Do you ever reach that point where you just have run out of things to say? This summer has had it's ups and downs, trials and blessings, reunions and separations, amazing moments and extreme sadness. I have cried so much in the last two days that I feel like my tear ducts are running out of moisture. I feel at times my heart is going to burst with the love that I feel for my family because there is a hole that aches for a miraculous healing. I am amazed at the strength of my family. I know that so much is changing so fast and while there is so much to look forward to in certain areas of our life right now, I want to stop time altogether, and make everything all right.
I just read that it isn't the outcome of our trials that matters but how we endure them. On Sunday I heard a quote that, "FAITH is knowing that something good will eventually come out of our trials." Why is that so much easier said then done? And yet, the reality of it is....sometimes we just want to know why?
The burden is heavy and I pray that somehow.... someway.... the burden will be made light.
It is extremely devastating to watch the ones you love suffer as you feel helpless in the ability to bring them comfort.
And yet....it is that LOVE for each other that allows us to feel this deep connection, especially in families.
I want my family to know that I wish there was a way for me to reach out over the miles between us and hug each and every one of you and tell you that I love you!
So.... here is a cyber hug coming to all of you!

No comments: