Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Minnesota State Fair


My Mom, Aunt Karen, Cousin Stacy and Belle came up to go to the fair.
Karsyn loves the horse and donkey barn!Kyce was indifferent about them.
Kaydree met a little guy who wanted to give her his autograph. He was visiting from New Braunfels, Texas. We went there last year for our Family Reunion.
Auntie Karen and Belle.
Kyce was so good the entire day. He slept, ate and sat so nice in his stroller.
We watched this lamb being born. The girls were about 2 feet away from it. I have to admit it is a pretty neat, yet yucky experience.
I love the greasy fair food however I felt like I shouldn't eat for weeks after going there. We had fries, cheese curds, barbeque sandwhich, pizza, cookies, snow cones, popcorn and a deep fried banana split. (I opted out on this one) It was a beautiful day and marked the end of the summer!

7 comments:

Hermana Whitehead said...

Great experience! Your kids will never forget watching that lamb being born I'll bet. Very educational.

Samantha Hussong said...

Thanks for taking Bella with you guys - she loved it! She did make a comment about the lamb being born! I wish I could have went with also but you seen my garage, maybe next year.

shantel said...

One of these days my family and I are going to go to the state fair, looks like a lot of fun.

Linz said...

Last year it kind of grossed me out that people were chowing down on food while standing a few feet from the birth of a baby pig. Bleh!

Anyway, it looks like you guys had a terrific time!!

Ashton & Co. said...

Cool experiences at the fair! I 've gotta say...I LOVE the cheerio earrings! That is hilarious! Pretty soon the make-up, barretts, and nail painting will begin!

Kathy Koch said...

We had a wonderful day at the fair. I had not been there since I was 16 and I think Karen was 15 so it was a treat to go again. The kids were so good. We did have a lot of goodies but sharing them was the smart way to go.

The Seaman Family said...

How fun to go with family and have a GREAT time. It also helps a to that Kyce was so good!