Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Getting Out..

Last year when Grandpa and Grandma came for Kaydree's baptism we wanted to go to Como Zoo. It was so cold that we decided not to go. Even though we had a lot of snow it was a nice 30 degree day on Saturday, so we decided to take advantage of it.
Kyce was so good, he slept the entire time. He missed out on all the fun but it made it easier for us to enjoy our time there.
Grandma just loved all the flowers and how warm it was in the conservatory.Grandma made the girls these matching hats.
I always try to take pictures in this room, however my lens always gets fogged up. Grandma just loved it until she saw the little mice running around freely, then she couldn't wait to get out of there! She told us that she loved the zoo 99.9% and it would have been a 100% if it hadn't been for those mice!
It was so nice having them here this weekend. It is always sad when they leave.
I think Kyce looks like Grandma. Grandma made us some yummy pico de gallo and ceviche. I didn't like the smell of the ceviche but I have to admit it was really good. My parents loved it!

3 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

Looks like fun

The ceviche was fantastic Benjy is going to have to make that for us one of these visits.

The "Serene" Life said...

I think your right! Kyce does look like Grandma Villarreal!

Audrey said...

I've actually always wondered what ceviche was....guess its time to google!