Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oh How Do I Show My Love for Thee?

While my Dear Husband is working hard so that I can stay home, I decided that today was the day that I wanted to show him how much I appreciate the hard work that he does. He is so busy that he doesn't have the time to untie his ties. I wanted to take this burden from him so I sacrificed the reading of my book and maybe even a nap today, so that I could dedicate this time to my love. I untied all 42 of his ties and ironed them for him because I know how difficult it is for him when he is wearing them, after they have remained tied for so long, and they flip over and show the back of the tie. I want to spare him the embarrassment of a flipped over tie so I promised myself that I would do whatever I could in my power to help him with this little annoyance.
I tried my hardest to color coordinate them for him. and please know that today, had nothing to do with the fact that I may have needed more space for my necklaces.

8 comments:

Audrey said...

I want Benjy to post what he thinks next...

Benjy said...

Dear Kristen,

I'm so happy that you "fixed" my ties. Now I can spend a little extra time trying to tie them on the way out the door each morning. Each tie was set to the perfect length and color coordinated. Oh well, I forgive you because I am the forgiving type. I'm sure you feel kind of bad, so I will let you make it up to me.
Love, Benjy

The "Serene" Life said...

Whoa.....Have a fun night. :)

Kristen said...

Oh Dear Benjamin,

I know that we go through this about once or twice a year, but I know that deep down, you are thankful to have organized and neat ties. It must have slipped my mind after 12 years of marriage that you don't really like it, when I do this. I was only trying to help, I am sorry that I have caused you some discomfort. ;-)

Your loving wife,
Kristen

Kathy Koch said...

Oh my gosh he really loves it....
They look so nice and after you tie them once he can hang them up again and they will be good for another year.....

Laurel Criddle said...

LOLOLO Kristen I of course side with you! You are so sweet, that takes a lot of time I'm sure! I love the organization! Benjy, you punk! :) :)

Danny and Shalayne said...

bahhahahaa. you are such a good wifey!

Clint said...

I only have one tie.....